United Systems Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What music are you listen while yo play Cs

2 posters

Go down

What music are you listen while yo play Cs Empty What music are you listen while yo play Cs

Post  Avater Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:03 am

I'm listening to Coldplay - Viva La Vida (acoustic) on iTunes they play better then Cold

What type of music are you guys and gals into?
I like mixer of music form rock to RnB and Rap and the odd pop.

play
Avater
Avater
Elite

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

What music are you listen while yo play Cs Empty Re: What music are you listen while yo play Cs

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:09 am

Depends.....

(no really order of favorites)
Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, Rage Against the Machine, Led Zeppelin, Kittie, Korn, Cradle of Filth, Slayer, Gorillaz, Seether, The Sounds, The Doors, CKY, Orgy, Disturbed, Evanescence, and London After Midnight.

Last edited by MikeFett on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

What music are you listen while yo play Cs Empty Re: What music are you listen while yo play Cs

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Absoloutley anything!!
I have everything, Papa Roach, Depeche Mode, Michael Jackson, Greenday.
I love all sorts of music.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:22 pm

I've got pretty eclectic tastes in music. In regular rotation on my server-run sound system is anything ranging from:

Nine Inch Nails, Manson, Korn, Metallica, Megadeth, Monster Magnet, Slipknot, Powerman 5000, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, KMFDM, Bloodhound Gang, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Johnny Cash, Johnny Horton, Kingston Trio, Eurythmics, BeeGees, New Christie Minstrels, Pop Will Eat Itself, System of a Down, Serj Tankian, Stabbing Westward, Franz Ferdinand, Foo Fighters, Econoline Crush, Arrogant Worms, Apocalyptica, Tragically Hip, Rammstein, Radiohead, A Perfect Circle, Alice in Chains, Alanis Morissette, Barry Macguire, Boondock Saints, Blues Traveller, Broken HALO (band of a friend of mine who's known locally), Chevelle, Collective Soul, Tea Party, Eiffel 65, Garbage, Finger 11, Green Day, Irish Rovers, Hole, Hinder, Jerry Cantrell, Jimmy Dean, Motorhead, Pantera, Jet Set Satellite, Just, Our Lady Peace, No Doubt, Soul Coughing, Testament, Simon & Garfunkel, Offspring, Cranberries, U2, Treble Charger, 3 Days Grace, Tool...

That's the stuff I most frequently listen to but by no means ALL of my musical appetites.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Just remember the United System Fleet's theme song

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 pm

lol yes, the strangely hypnotic gummy-bear song that's vaguely reminiscent of an Offspring tune.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:54 am

Wow,
What a song, I think we should play it from mega-phones inside our ships.
Like Muslims have a set time for praying, U.S.F has a set time for 'The Gummybear Song'. monkey

had to add this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dw9aFkaAKc

Back to top Go down

Post  Avater Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 am

Joe Inoue [CLOSER] that nice tune to it the video is class aswell. cheers
Avater
Avater
Elite

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul Bandali Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Been listening to ALOT of Jeff Beck throughout his career and back. Got some great stuff on YouTube if your into great guitar and bass work. The bassist is a lady and she can rock with the best of them. If I can ever get it copied I will post one or two here if that is ok?

Zul Bandali

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum